Hillmorton Charities Trust
Hillmorton Charities Trust exists to offer financial grants for 3 purposes:
- To help individuals in need, hardship or distress
· The application must be accompanied by a letter of support from someone in a position of responsibility
· The trustees will require proof of residence in the parish.
· The trustees may ask for further details about financial status.
- For the upkeep, repair and maintenance of the land surrounding St John the Baptist Church, Hillmorton
- For the benefit of inhabitants of the parish of Hillmorton
· Educational Grants are available for educational projects up to a maximum of £1000.
· Community Grants are available for projects that benefit residents of the parish.
The Trust has limited funds to distribute and for this reason looks favourably on small projects where a modest grant can still make a worthwhile difference.
All applications are carefully considered. If you would like to apply, please contact the clerk to the Trustees, Ms Linn Ashmore, 18 Fareham Avenue, Rugby CV22 5HS email: email@example.com